Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Food Storage Shelves

Dreamer built these FABULOUS shelves in our storage room for our food storage. One night I drew out what I wanted and the next day when I showed him, he went to work and cut them out and installed them shortly thereafter! The purpose of these shelves is to make accessing and rotating short-term food storage easier. The long-term food storage will be put in a less accessible storage spot. Our kitchen pantry is really small, so having shelves like these in the storage room is very helpful. I also drew out two other sets of shelves and drawers I wanted and he is working on those as well (I'll post pictures of those when they're finished). It will make better use of the space in our laundry/storage room and will make it easier to get to the things we store there. I am so grateful that Dreamer has this great skill, has the equipment to build what I want and was willing to spend his day off making them for me! What a guy!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This looks great! Good work as usual, Rob.