Friday, April 24, 2009

Miscellaneous Pics

I could hold this baby all day long when he's asleep. Since he is likely our last one, I never want to put him down. Having 3 others that are growing up too fast and that grew out of being babies in no time at all makes my heart break, knowing just how quickly this beautiful stage will be over. I am watching him grow with excitement because of how wonderful he is and for the joy he brings me, but I can't help but feel sad at the same time. What a blessing children are.

Confidence loves to cook. She frequently makes breakfast on the weekends. In the photo above she had just made breakfast burritos and omelets (to order) for Dynamite, Vivacious and herself. She reminds me in a ton of ways of the American daughter on the movie, Spanglish. I can't remember her screen name just now.

Dynamite is so darn affectionate. Tonight I kissed his cheek and hugged him before bed and he said, "Mom, it's like my brain is telling me to always snuggle with you and love you forever. And I think you are so beautiful, even in your pajamas." He says stuff like this to me all the time in the most sincere, affectionate way.

Isn't he adorable? What if they made hammocks this big (proportionately) for adults? Tell me this doesn't look super comfortable!

Sometimes Cutesome has to be coaxed to sleep.

My sister and her husband are so wonderful with my kids! This is them, pictured with Cutesome and my niece, Madi.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the pictures. You get to put the cute things they say on your blog instead of mine, but it's great you're recording it.

Jenn said...

Hey, how about we crop that pic so I'm slim and beautiful?! (Or how about at least cut out more of that non-pregnant maternity stomach?)
Your kids are so cute.
I wish I was enjoying motherhood more, like you remember to. Keep up the good work!

Shannon said...

You have the cutest kids! I am so glad to see that you are doing well!

Sky, Jausi, Capree, Cash, & Charly said...

hey Nat! I found your blog through, aubrey. Your family is getting so big! Your kids are still cute as ever! hope all is good