Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love To Take Pictures Of My Baby

Is there anything better? My idea of paradise.

Cutesome helping Confidence practice the piano.

This week Cutesome ate his first Cheerios. Pretty close to the first solid food we've given him.

Sleeping babies practically force me to take pictures of them. Here he is in his new car seat.


Could you have resisted taking a picture? Be honest!

Recovering from being sick.

This is what he looks like during "tummy time". We know it's good for him, but it breaks our hearts to make him endure what he must interpret as pointless torture.

When he drinks his bottle, Cutesome plays with his favorite blanket. For several months now he has rubbed the silky edges on his left cheek while drinking his milk. When he's not doing that, he just plays with his blanket and sometimes tries to put part of it in his mouth at the same time as his bottle. It's adorable.

Cutesome and Vivacious at Smith's. He's big enough to sit in the cart! Sad, but cute.

Now he rolls all over his crib in his sleep. He almost always ends up sleeping on his side now that he can move himself around easily.

I took this one while we waited at the doctor's office when he had the flu and wasn't eating or sleeping. He finally fell asleep (after being awake almost all night long) right before the nurse came in to give him Pedialyte to rehydrate him. She gave him a teaspoon every 10 minutes for 70 minutes and he fell asleep as soon as she left the room each and every time. It was shocking after he hadn't slept for so long that he could zonk out so fast over and over. It was completely peaceful in the room there by ourselves with just a small light on between doses (thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for watching the other kids for 2 and a half hours!).

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Holy cow, those are some seriously cute pictures!! I'm stealing some for my blog (and personal records). I think your baby is one of the cutest babies ever, so I need to show him off. Plus, one of those sleeping pictures he was sleeping on me! :)