Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Miscellaneous Vacation Pics

Look how cute he was, sleeping in the little porta-crib! My sister babysat him for the first 2 days of our trip so I could really relax before Dreamer came up from Vegas, where he attended a convention for work. It really did feel like a vacation because just not having the baby to care for gave me so much more leisure time and I was actually able to watch the play we went to see!

After a long day of boating, we went and got milk shakes in town. Here we were, waiting for them to be made.

Photo of Bear Lake, taken from Confidence's window.

On the way home, Confidence got a little camera-happy and took this photo. We were following Rob home in his truck. Coincidentally, the song, "I Will Follow Him" came on my ipod as I followed him home.

Here's what I look like to the kids when I'm driving (except I usually face forward!).

1 comment:

mIcHeLLe said...

omg...I think that place where you got the milkshakes was the same place I got a philly cheesesteak sandwich the one time I went to Bear Lake...it was THE best...it has to be that place....yum!! I am drooling now....