Monday, January 18, 2010

What's New...




So stinkin' cute!
 
Above: Aunt Jenny put the girls' hair in sponge curlers Saturday night.  They had fun sporting their curly locks to church the next day. 
Below: Little Baby Max.  I love this stage!


Above: Olivia and Emma love playing together.
Below: Rob with our boys, Alex and Avery.


Uncle Jon and Avery!  My kids have always loved my brother Jon.

 
Above:  Ashlie and baby Max. 
Below: Emma-nem, after Ashlie styled her hair.

 
My perfect little angel, asleep in his bed.
 
Ashlie, Olivia and Emma, just before they took the new dog for a walk.


 When cousin Emma slept over recently, the girls did some "sewing" and made the dress Olivia is sporting in this picture.  Notice the cell phone pocket!







1 comment:

Debbie said...

These pictures are adorable! What beautiful kids. I'm so glad you're able to capture these moments. Gotta love the digital age.