Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Computer Copycat

My baby could totally be on e-trade commercials!  When he was up in the middle of the night last week I took these pictures.  He wanted to sit on the chair, so I set him up there, then he proceeded to imitate what he sees us do on the computer:

1.  Stare intently at screen while holding mouse.

2.  Move fingers on keys.


3.  Deal with the people around us (i.e. kids interrupting or parents asking us to smile).
  

4.  Put this little thing into one of these holes.  (I couldn't believe he knew what to do with my jump drive!  It just goes to show how observant babies are.)  
 


2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so cute!!! They are little copy-cats. Should make us be VERY careful what we do and say when they're around.

Aubrey Anne said...

CUTE!!! I love it!