Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Various Pictures - February 2010

At Ashlie's last swim meet - She's the one on the right, eating an apple, while waiting for her next race.

 

  
Swim meets go a lot faster for Olivia and Alex if I let them play games on my tiny computer while they wait.  A typical meet is about 2 hours long.
  
2 hours is a long time for baby Avery to be in a confined area, but he is usually pretty darn good considering the circumstances.
  
Avery LOVES my phone.  I wish there was a stronger word that could explain just how much he loves it.  Tip for new moms and dads: NEVER let your baby play with your phone.  You let them once and then they whine and cry and complain every other time you say "no".  Seriously, just make it known that it is OFF LIMITS.  I so regret that I let him play with it because now he is unbearable when I tell him he can't play with it!
  
I just love this picture of Olivia!
  
A side view of my new hair cut.  Unfortunately, my hair grows really fast and I already need another hair cut.  It's only been 2 and a half weeks and it's already touching my shoulders!  Yet another reason I haven't kept a short hair cut for very long.
  
Just bein' cute:
 


1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Did you really just complain about your hair growing TOO FAST? Boo.

Avery is sooooooooo adorable, and that picture of Olivia is so gorgeous!

P.S. You know those little word things you have to type in to leave a comment? Today's word says "colic". Fitting.