Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Something's Coming


For those of you who know West Side Story, you'll remember the song, "Something's Coming".  It talks about his feeling that something is coming - right around the corner.  He doesn't know what it is but he can just feel that something is on its way.  I've been having the same feeling, only with a scary twist - I feel like the something that's coming is bad.  I don't know why and maybe - hopefully - I'm wrong, but it just feels like something difficult is coming our way.  Cross your fingers, knock on wood or pray for us because I prefer for things to be nice and smooth, not difficult and unexpected.

3 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

I don't like this. :'(

Ken Miller said...

If West Side Story is the example of the feeling you're experiencing, then you might want to consider that what came to Tony was love.

The darkness was already there lurking and acting, but love came and brought light into his world.

Darkness is. Darkness comes. But love comes too to those who want it and who are willing to do what's necessary to find it.

Debbie said...

Wow! I have known for some time you have this spiritual gift and then to see how the Japanese quake came so soon after, affecting Chris and his family directly, it's eerie!