Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jenny & Cutesome

Jenny is Avery's second mom. We joke that we have shared custody of the baby. I spend many afternoons (and mornings and evenings) at her house because I need all the help I can get with this child. So far, he has been one of those babies that needs the whole "village" to help raise him. Jenny is extremely patient and wonderful with babies (all kids, actually) and spends enough time with him that he feels quite comfortable with her. Even when I'm taking care of Avery, I prefer to do it at her house because then she entertains me so it isn't quite so monotonous. Her boys, Adam and Noah, are also very helpful. They are home-schooled, so they are there whenever I am. They frequently take turns holding Avery, bouncing him, feeding him and making him laugh. Avery lights up when he sees them. They are really learning to be good caretakers and nurturing cousins. Thanks, guys, for all your help. I don't know what I'd do without you!

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

I might have to steal all these pictures, they are so cute! Jenny is amazing with kids. In fact, we're at her house right now and Asher is saying, "I need my Jenny. Where is my Jenny?"