Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ideas, anyone?

I've decided to start using code names for this blog...just as soon as I think of one for child #3. Those of you that know him will understand how hard it is to come up with just one word that captures his personality. If you think of anything, please let me know. Here's what I've come up with for the others:

Husband: Dreamer (He is always dreaming big and doesn't think we can't reach the things he dreams of.)

Daughter #1: Confidence (No, she's not good at keeping secrets. She is naturally confident and I love that about her.)

Daughter #2: Vivacious (Actual definition: lively in temper or conduct; animated, sprightly.)

Son #2: Cutesome (Vivacious made this word up. It's a cross between Cute and Handsome. This is his nickname, too.)

Okay, now think up some good ideas for Son #1! Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Ken Miller said...

Alex = Rocko

Avery will never forgive you if you refer to him as cutesome.

Dad

Aubrey Anne said...

REFRIGERATOR! Ever since Fred called him The Fridge, I have referred to him that way. hahaha Alex is like a linebacker. With the nickname The Fridge.