Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dreamer Spoils Me!

Dreamer bought me the cutest tiniest little laptop ever. Wasn't that so nice?! I love it when he spoils me!

I love how little it is because it's truly portable - it fits in the diaper bag! The only thing I don't like about my other laptop is that it's really big....well, and that the battery doesn't hold a charge. Anyway, I'm so so so happy to have a tiny little computer to take with me anywhere I go! The screen is 8.9" and the base is just the size of the keyboard. It has plenty of memory for pictures, music and family history and, of course, gives me access to the Internet wherever there's a router it can pick up. I'm excited to take it with me this weekend to St. George and I can take it when I finally get around to visiting cemeteries in southern Utah for family history and I can take it to the family history library and to my mom's house when I go there and to the park and....well, I can take it anywhere!!! It was only $300, which makes it even better! I got the blue one! Try not to be jealous.

No comments: