Thursday, April 22, 2010

More Miscellaneous Pictures

The girls on the Jackson side of the family went to lunch at the Lion House.  We snapped a picture at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  We had a great time and ate super good food!  Left to right: Joanne (my mother-in-law), Olivia, Ashlie, me, Megan (my niece) and Christine (my sister-in-law).

My favorite thing to find my kids doing (except for cleaning their rooms!).  
Olivia is pictured above and Alex, below.

Children and their electronics!  My brother, Jon, on his lap top, Alex with his DS and Olivia with her Gameboy.  I guess every now and then they should have some time to zone out!

My dad took Ashlie, Olivia and Alex on a walk to Arctic Circle during spring break.  They had a great time and stopped at the elementary school, where he taught them to 'spiral' the football.  They all bonded and I enjoyed having a break from spring break.

Avery, enjoying the original Little People.  They're so much cooler than the new ones!


Olivia enjoyed her hair after she took out the "Princess Leah" buns atop her head.  This girl loves to be silly and having crazy hair helped unleash the silliness in her!

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

This picture of Olivia is FANTASTIC! And cool pictures of Ashlie swimming! I need to make it to one of her meets...