Saturday, June 26, 2010

On Wednesday we got to play with my brother's girls, Liz and Madi!  It was so nice to have them around again; they are such sweet girls. 
Avery and Madi were a little competitive with me and the toys.  It was funny to see Avery get so jealous when I held Madi or when she played with his toys.  She was very snuggly with me, which was nice since Avery doesn't love to snuggle.  They played together nicely most of the day and I think Avery loved having someone around to play with that was near his age.  Madi is 2 1/2 years old and Avery is 21 months old.
The kids sneaked in and took a picture of Madi and I taking a nap.  Madi went right down for her nap.  I sang her a song and she was out like a light.
Olivia, Avery, Madi and Elizabeth on the teeter-totter.
The girls with their daddy.  Can you see how much they adore him?

I'm so grateful that Rob is such a great dad.  He really is wonderful with each of our kids. 

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

oh my goodness! The picture of Ashlie and Rob is amazing! Those girls of yours... wow. So pretty and so sweet. Hope you frame these!