Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Ton of Pictures of My Baby

 Avery LOVES Little People.  Especially the old-fashioned kind!
 His primary love is anything with wheels.  He is rarely caught without a wheeled vehicle in his hands or pocket.
Olivia, Avery and Emma playing "Musical Chairs" at my mom's house.  They found that it is much more fun to play with enough chairs for all of them! 
 (Below) This is the face I got when I asked Avery to smile.
Avery usually calls Alex, "Brother" instead of Alex.  When he does say "Alex" it sounds more like "Alet",.
 Avery with his baby, monkey, car, sippy cup and blankie tag.  Some of his favorite things.
 Just a funny pose:
 Naked baby likes to "swim" in the tub.
 Avery likes to cart Olivia's doll around.  If she likes it, it must be good, right?
 A man on a mission:
 Trying to make a silly face:
 My family was so tan in the summer!
 Aunt Jenny reading Avery his new book about trucks.
 Alex doing his homework on a make-shift desk.
 Uncle Steve can always be counted on to make the kids (and adults) laugh!
 My baby and I at my sister Jenn's house.
 Check out those eyelashes!
 Little poser. 
 Ashlie loaned him her jacket.  Just a wee bit big.

No comments: