Monday, March 21, 2011

More Pictures


A classic toy...

Avery, pretending to be Olivia's "baby". 

 Isn't he cute? 

Look at these handsome boys before church!  This is the first time Avery has worn a tie and he LOVED it.  I couldn't get Alex to give me a normal smile, but at least the picture captures who he really is!

And here are my beautiful girls before church on the same day.

Avery took a nap with me the other day and he just looked so cute with his blankie and Mario, so I risked waking him so I could get a picture.

Avery on his favorite warm-weather toy

Alex hates that we have no sidewalks in our neighborhood.  I really wish we had sidewalks and/or didn't live on a hill.  These factors make me really worry about the kids riding their bikes.

 Olivia on her scooter.  She likes to make roads with sidewalk chalk on the driveway.

Avery

Ashlie


2 comments:

Debbie said...

These are some good looking kid and great pics! I love the little boys in ties, Olivia and Avery as baby and grown-up Ashlie.

Aubrey Anne said...

Um, Ashlie is too old.

Avery is adorable in his tie.

And I think it's time to stop taking pictures of Ashlie sleeping, or I'm going to start referring to you as the mom who climbs in her son's window every night after he's married to rock him.

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, your stalker I'll be.