Monday, April 13, 2009

Bangs?!

,
While Rob and I were in St. George, Confidence cut herself some bangs. We had talked about bangs and how I didn't think she should have bangs yet, but I told her the next time we get her hair cut we could talk about it. Consider for a second that I let her do pretty much whatever she wants with her hair and clothes - despite my wanting to control those things. Anyway, she has loved having bangs ever since and has kept them curled ever since. I guess she was ready.

Of course, Vivacious thought she needed some too. Dreamer and I both told her we didn't think she was ready for them (I still do her hair whenever it is done and did not want to have to do bangs too). Between conference sessions last week Dreamer took Dynamite to get his hair cut. Vivacious wanted to tag along. And guess who convinced her dad to have them cut her some bangs while they were there?! Dreamer made her promise that she would fix them every day, but she has absolutely zero experience with the curling iron so far so I'm a bit apprehensive.

It makes me mad that Dreamer went behind my back and let her have them cut without discussing his change in plans with me first. I was only a phone call away! Maybe he'll be curling her bangs before school from now on.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

May need to "borrow" some of these photos...