Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy & Healthy

Cutesome (7 months) has been doing so much better the past week or so! He isn't needing his asthma treatments at all and is breathing just fine. He is sleeping better and is just an all-around happier kid. He is getting so fun now that he can really interact with us. He learned the fun game of drop-the-toy-and-someone-else-will-pick-it-up. And again....and again..and again...

Yesterday we went to Confidence's class for a 45-minute reading of Indian legends (written by the class) and Cutesome stole the show. I kept hearing people say in their high-pitched voices how cute he was. That is, until he messed his diaper. I had just thought I smelled him when the woman sitting next to us got up and moved to a different row! Ha! After that, I got up and stood in the back corner with him until it ended because I figured it must have been pretty gross. My nose isn't very sensitive, so when I'm wondering if maybe he smells other people are probably gagging and wondering why on earth I won't change the child! FYI: I won't ever get offended if you tell me he needs to be changed because I may not notice it on my own!

No comments: