Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Sister Aubrey

Here are a couple of pictures of my beautiful baby sister, Aubrey. She is 7 years younger than me. Yesterday we took a couple of pictures of her with her boys:
She keeps her blog updated really well. If you want to see it, click here. She is a stay-at-home mom (for now) who just moved back to Utah from Kansas. Although she wants to go back to school, she's waiting for her turn. Her husband finished his 5-year army service contract and is going to school. She is a good mom to her boys, Josh (age 6) and Asher (age 3). Aubrey is the one that helped me set up my blog background!

3 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Haha! And someday, she'll probably be pretty. ;)

Just kidding! Thanks for taking the pictures, I like them a lot!

natterbee said...

That's it! I'm never letting you read my childhood journals again!

Note: I was right - 16 years ago I predicted you'd be pretty and now you are!

Debbie said...

Definitely pretty - and these boys, Josh, Asher and Cutesome are adorable! Of course the other girls are cute as well... hmmmm, where do I stop?