Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering...

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging other victims. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00; I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer vacation by sleeping in as late as Cutesome will let me!

2. How do you like your steak? Medium. Mmmm...I LOVE steak! Now I want steak.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I honestly can't remember.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I love the old episodes of The Office. Seasons 1 and 2 were the best!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? UTAH! I love it here!

6. What did you have for breakfast? Blueberry muffins.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Is Ice cream a cuisine? Of course it is!

8. What foods do you dislike? Just looking at cole slaw makes me gag (almost).

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Olive Garden and Texas Roadhouse.

10. Favorite dressing? Poppyseed or honey mustard, probably.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? White Dodge Caravan Sport

12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfort trumps style every time! I love to wear jeans and a loose t-shirt. Even better: workout clothes minus the workout.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I'd go everywhere! I would love to cruise to Italy. I also really want to do service in poverty-stricken countries. Better start saving my pennies now.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I really try to look at the bright side and make a conscious choice to enjoy life, but I'm probably a recovering 1/2 emptier.

15. Where would you want to retire? Near my kids. I hope they stay in Utah. But I would love to spend a couple of months each year doing service in other countries.

16. Favorite time of day? 1) Anytime I can squeeze a nap in! I can never get enough sleep! 2) When Cutesome first wakes up in the morning; he is so happy and just wants to play. 3) After the kids are all in bed at night and I head to my bedroom to work on things I want to do (i.e. blogging, downloading pictures and videos from my cameras,

17. Where were you born? LDS Hospital in SLC, Utah.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Swimming and track.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? This is a stupid question.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Why would I get tagged back, I've already done the survey?

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone - I love to read things like this about other people. If you don't have a blog or Facebook, send it back to me in an email.

22. Bird watcher? Nope. I have a hard time sitting still without doing something that feels like I'm accomplishing something. For example, I could enjoy the birds if I were also reading a book outside or holding the baby or doing yard work. I'm a multi-tasker (which drives Dreamer crazy).

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? These days I'm neither! I used to be a morning person, but over the years since I've been married and have had kids, it has become hard to go to bed when I want to, so I stay up too late and then have trouble getting up in the morning joyfully. My days go so much better when I get to bed by 10:30 and wake up by 7:30. Yep, a good 9 hours of sleep is just about right for me (and a nap in the afternoon makes things even better).

24. Do you have any pets? I wish we didn't. We have fish. I make Dreamer keep most of them at the shop, but we do have some at the house as well (am I a nice wife, or what?).

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Can't think of anything right now.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I've wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember. Even while getting my degree, I always said it was my "back up degree", just in case something happened to Dreamer and I couldn't stay home with the kids. I worked for 5 years in Human Resource Management prior to finally revamping our lifestyle so I could stay home.

27. What is your best childhood memory? I have so few memories of my childhood. Probably my sister Jenny and I singing and dancing in our bedroom to the record, Annie. Or giggling in bed when we were supposed to be asleep.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? If I had to have one or the other, I'd choose a dog. An outside dog. I will never - I repeat NEVER - have an inside dog. I do think dogs are good for kids, especially for little boys, so I'll probably give in to an outside dog in a few years.

29. Are you married? Yep. 11 1/2 years.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Duh.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes. I rear-ended someone when I was 16, I backed into another car (actually we both backed into each other) in a parking lot when I was in college, and I rolled a rental car when I was on a business trip. Luckily I only had a little whiplash, which went away entirely with one chiropractic appointment.

32. Any pet peeves? People that chew with their mouths open or speak while chewing. Although I'm sure I do this on occasion, it drives me crazy when other people do - particularly when it's habitual. I also really hate it when people say "irregardless" or pronounce "realtor" as "reel-a-tor".

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I love veggie pizza, but I can never have that because my family doesn't like it. I usually settle with pineapple

34. Favorite Flower? Easter lilies and calla lillies

35. Favorite ice cream? Burnt Almond Fudge and Cherry Chocolate Bordeaux (Blue Bunny)

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Arby's

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero

38. From whom did you get your last email? The "Lazy Organizer"

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? No store is worth maxing out my credit card. Talk about slavery.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I made blueberry muffins this morning - does that count?

41. Like your job? There is nothing I want to do more than be a stay-at-home-mom. It is extremely rewarding, but also difficult.

42. Broccoli? Uncooked with Ranch.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Favorite with the kids: Oceanside, California to see my sister and her family and go to Disneyland. Favorite without the kids: Western Caribbean cruise.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? I'm sure it was Dreamer, but I can't think where or when. Probably a month ago when we went to the temple and ate in the cafeteria.

45. What are you listening to right now? My nephew Adam explaining his every move to Vivacious while playing Tetris. Song "Bad Day" in the background. Lots of kids running through my house (I've got my sister's kids today, so there are 7 kids here).

46. What is your favorite color? Navy blue or chocolate brown.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I'm not tagging, just posting on my blog. I'd love it if you sent it back to me with your answers, though!

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 1:33 p.m.

50. Coffee Drinker? Um, no. What kind of dumb final question is this?

3 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

So glad you did this! I always learn at least one new thing about you. Like how you like veggie pizza better than pineapple! I had no idea. lol

Rachel said...

Let's order veggie together sometime! XXOO

Rachel said...

Let's order veggie together sometime!
XXOO