Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Video Clips

Here are some super-cute video clips of my baby! Enjoy! Watch them over and over if you like! This is probably going to totally make you want to kidnap my kid, but since I use these clever cyber-names, I'm sure you'll never track us down! Ha ha.


Avery said "Mom" for about a week, then abruptly stopped saying it. I'm so glad I got it on video! Hopefully he'll learn to say it again eventually! He has done the same (refusing to perform) with waving, clicking his tongue, and other "tricks".



Isn't this cute? He doesn't actually know that this is kissing, but it's cute nonetheless.



4 comments:

Debbie said...

Those videos are precious. I so wish I had some of my own kids!

Aubrey Anne said...

How cute!!!!! The kisses and the Mom one... wow. He is such an adorable kid!

eachandler said...

Natalie, I have to say I love looking at your blog! Avery is probably the cutest baby I have ever seen! Him and Aubrey's baby. I hope my kids are that cute :)

Anonymous said...

Uh, Mom... You DO have some of your own kids. It's us!! ChrisJennyJustinNatalieJonathanAubrey Remember??