Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Had Almost Given Up Hope

I was very close to giving up hope that little Cutesome would ever learn to crawl. I thought he might just skip crawling and go straight to walking, but alas, he finally figured it out - just 2 weeks before his first birthday! Time to baby-proof! I was worried about him not crawling because I've heard that there is a correlation between crawling and learning to read. Now I'm sure I can expect him to learn to read with no difficulty whatsoever.

Is this the cutest thing ever??? He is at such an adorable stage.



This week Cutesome's first 6 teeth broke through the surface of his gums. Yep - 6 this week. 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. He also learned to sign "more" when he wants more food and learned to go forward and sideways in his walker with ease.




3 comments:

Debbie said...

How cute is that! Congratulations, Avery!

Aubrey Anne said...

Holy cow, 6 teeth in the same week! Crazy! and yay for the crawling!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would TOTALLY crawl for ice cream! Good thinking!! -Jenn & Emma