Sunday, August 23, 2009

Long Time, No Posting

I cannot believe it's been nearly a month since my last post. Oh, how I've wanted to blog, but this month has been just insane. School starts tomorrow and I could not be more ready for the kids to start again. This summer has been chaotic; the kids create an unimaginable amount of mess everywhere they go and there is constantly someone needing (demanding!) my attention. I can't wait for the peace and quiet during the day while they're away. Don't get me wrong - I adore them all, but it just gets to be a little much sometimes and a break will be good for all of us. This is the first year I have really been ready for the kids to go back to school. Usually I mourn them returning to school because I love having them around, but I guess this summer has been a little more stressful than most for me.

My sweet little Cutesome just gets sweeter and cuter. I'm serious. I fall more in love with him every single day. Here is a video clip of him playing "basket ball" for the first time.

3 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

oh I am sooo with you on wanting school to start! Chloe started preschool today, but the boys don't start til next Monday...yeah!! I don't know how Jenny does it with her kids home...that would NOT fly at my house ;) noone would survive!

Aubrey Anne said...

He is so dang cute, Nat!

Debbie said...

That is so adorable!