Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stake Valentine's Dance

Our stake has an annual V-day dance for the adults.  Now that my dad lives with us, he's in our stake.  He invited my mom to go to the stake dance with him and on our way out, Rob and I snapped a couple of pictures.  They aren't very good, but at least I got a couple of pictures.


And, yes, several people asked who it was with my dad.  And then other questions, like, "Is that a good thing?" and "Wow, my parents won't even speak to each other."  My parents are actually pretty good dancers - they should do this more often!

Rob and I had fun playing board games (the activity for those not drawn to the dance floor).  They also had lots of treats and stuff and we had a good time.  Rob wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse instead, but I insisted this year on the dance.  It was our first time and we've been in our ward for 5 years!  Good job, honey. 


No comments: