Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was hectic, as usual, but everyone finally made it into their costumes and out into the rain to collect candy from neighbors. When we went out it was a massive downpour and we all got soaked.  Just proves how much we like candy

Here are our Halloween 2010 pictures. The first one is from the ward Halloween party and the second one is from Halloween night (taken indoors due to inclement weather).
  
Olivia: SURGEON, Ashlie: BELLATRIX LESTRAUNGE (from Harry Potter), Alex: BATMAN, Avery: Pirate.

 
Olivia: SURGEON, Ashlie: BELLATRIX LESTRAUNGE (from Harry Potter), Alex: MISSIONARY, Avery: LION.  We revised our costumes for Halloween night because Avery would be too cold in his pirate costume and Alex's costume was lost (I later found it, where I'd put it so I'd be sure not to lose it!).

I took the kids out for a while, then Rob traded me places and I went home and made hot cocoa and cleaned up the mess from the hectic day.  Rob brought Avery back and they all got some hot cocoa, then went out for more.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. I was so busy, but wished I could have seen all the kids in their costumes.

Aubrey Anne said...

They are so cute!!! I just looked up the Bellatrix character, and she looks so great! I didn't really understand it before because Harry Potter is not my trivia forte, but seriously. Good job.